Overall goal: Measures for emission reduction of air pollutants will be strengthened in Ulaanbaatar City.
Purpose of the project: Capacity for air pollution control in Ulaanbaatar City is strengthened, paying special attention to the development of human resource and coordinating mechanism of the AQDCC and other relevant agencies among other aspects of the capacity development.
Duration of the Project: December, 2013 to June, 2017
1. Capability of emission source monitoring is strengthened.
2. Capability of ambient air quality monitoring is strengthened
3. Capability to evaluate pollution structure is strengthened by integrating emission inventory, simulation model and ambient air quality monitoring.
4. Decision making process for air pollution control is improved, by utilizing technical abilities of AQDCC and the relevant agencies.
5. AQDCC and the relevant agencies promote public awareness program and implement advisory system for citizen in Ulaanbaatar city on air pollution.
6. Capability of technical evaluation of air pollution control measures is strengthened.